Wednesday 9 January 2013

I'm late I'm late, for a very important date.

Well not quite, but what I mean to say is I don't have time to right a decent blog post today so you can have a picture of my face to show you what I look like when I just don't care.
For one reason or another, we shan't go into it today, I will not be going to Italy tonight. So to eat ice cream with me and make me feel better Shane is coming over in approximately 15 minutes.
I am wearing a simple Jack Wills Jersey Dress with a chunky black cardigan to comfort me more than anything.


Seeing as my face is the main feature of this I may as well tell you that today I have used Laura Mercier Primer, Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Vichy DermaBlend Concealer, Mac BlushCreme in Ladyblush, Maybelline Falsies Mascara with a Ted Baker Eyeliner and Sephora Eyebrow Pencil and Revlon Lipstick in Smoked Peach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive