I've been having a tough time at the minute, hence the lack of posts, so to see I'd been nominated for the Liebster Award has really cheered me up! Thank you Amy!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with 200 followers or less as a way to help promote them to others. I think this is a great initiative for people like me who have just started their blog, gain more followers and hopefully meet more people!
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 facts about myself:
1. I'm never 100% sure on what I want to do, which is why I'm currently on a gap year, just to take some time out.
2. I chew my tongue when I'm tired and (apparently) I snore.
3. I moved in with my sister when I was 16, then into a student house when I was 17, then back in with my parents when I was 18.
4. I'm a very messy person, messy life messy room, but I have to spring clean every now and then and sort it all out.
5. My two all time favourite tv shows are Friends, and Greys Anatomy.
6. I have anxiety and depression issues, and I'm not afraid to admit that anymore because it really is something that needs to addressed more in the world.
7. The true love of my life (sorry Shane) is Princess, my cat. She's about 4 and a half now, and as much she hates being cuddled and touched, I love her more than anything else.
8. I met my best friend through another friend, but then we camped out for McFly tickets together and have been best friends since.
9. My favourite artist is Jack Vettriano, I based one of my GCSE art pieces on him.
10. My favourite fashion designer is Yohji Yamamoto and a lot of what I make or design is heavily influenced by him. My design motto is 'What Would Yohji Do?'
11. I love music, I've been to Leeds Festival three times and V once and I intend to go to download and leeds/reading this year.
1) What was the subject of your first ever post?
It was about school!
2) Describe the town in which you stay in.
I live in a really small really simple town called Hucknall in Nottingham, it's not great, and I probably won't miss it at all.
3) What is your favourite animal?
A cat! and then panda bears.
4) What shops do you usually shop in?
Jack Wills, H&M and occasionally TopShop. I online shop a lot too, ASOS Boohoo and MissGuided.
5) What do you love the most?
This is hard, the first thing that came to mind was my boyfriend Shane, he's my best friend and I'm totally lost without him.
6) Where would you like to travel to in the next 10 years?
I'd like to go back to Italy and Paris, and America (New York and LA) too.
7) What is your dream job?
I honestly don't know yet, I think maybe my own Bridal company.
8) What is your favourite perfume?
Right now, Vera Wang Glam Princess.
9) Favourite place to eat out?
10) Dress or jeans?
11) What is one of your 2013 resolutions?
Live by my tattoo and do what makes me happy/
'The worst mistake to make is to be afraid to make mistakes'
My questions to you!
1) What is your favourite book?
1) What is your favourite book?
2) Do you speak any other languages?
3)Favourite band/artist and why?
4)Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5)Describe your typical day.
6) Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Lord Of The Rings, which one are you?
7) Thoughts on headwear and accessories, are they for you?
8) What are you most proud of so far?
9) If your house was on fire what 5 things would you grab?
10) Do you sleep wit 1 pillow or 2?
11) Talk about the most inspirational person to you.