Saturday 6 April 2013

New Look, New Shoes!

I know I've been somewhat awol from the blogisphere for about a month now, but I have a could reason I promise!
I got a little bit of a job!
I've started making and customising clothes for a Nottingham based Vintage brand CaptainsLocker. It's been an incredible month and I've really been on a roll and super busy trying to get organised and now I'm all sorted I will be able to dedicate some time to the blogging world. Whereas I may only be blogging a few times a week, I will still be reading all your blogs everyday!

For today I bring you, my new shoes!
They're from New Look, I saw them and I wanted them. I waited a few days and found a 20% voucher and placed my order.
They arrived this beautiful sunny morning and I've been wearing them all day. They are super comfortable, heel is a suitable height for everyday wear and they're just super cute!
You can find them here.




Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive