Thursday 15 August 2013

Vidal Sassoon

I still dont have any final pictures from the Vidal Sassoon shoot I did last month, we have to wait until after the competition to see them, booo :(
However, I've finally managed to scan in the polaroid I have.
They cut my hair shorter and really textured, particularly at the back where I had sharp edges and points around my neck. The colour was a really gorgeous grey/pink/dark blonde colour, with a blue area at the front, surrounded by a slightly  brighter pink. 
It was just amazing, the day was so much fun, the team are wonderful and I hope the pictures look as great as I felt.




Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin! 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive