Monday 7 October 2013

BB Creams

Hey there guys! I know I posted about the Garnier BB Cream a while ago now and I was raving about it, but over time, I started to dislike it, a lot.
I have insanely oily skin, its impossible, so and even though the Garnier BB Cream claims to mattify, it doesn't. At first it looks lovely on my skin, but by the middle of the day, the oil is breaking through and I look gross. Also, I have the 'Light' shade, and light it is certainly not. Its really dark! I have to spread it all over my neck too to make it blend and look natural. 
The point is, with something simple like a BB Cream, I don't want to have to think about it this much. I don't want to have to be blotting and powdering all day.
BB Creams were supposed to be my skin saviour. Especially at the minute, going to uni means new people so I feel the need to wear make up everyday, and I'm just started to wean off the foundation now, but I'm remember how much I dislike the Garnier BB Cream I have.

So what is the best BB Cream for oily skin in your opinion?


Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive