Saturday 29 December 2012

Looking for Alaska - Looking for someone to fix my heart!

This incredible thought provoking book broke my heart.



I'd seen so much about it on Tumblr that I asked for it for Christmas, it took me two days to ready but had I not been busy I'd have done it in one. It's one of them books that's impossible to put down. 
My only issue with it is that its a high school book about 16 years olds. I read a lot of Jodi Picoult which all have a moral issue of some sort to go along with the  romance and lust that is what draws me to a book. So to not have this was a little odd, but it did give me a lot to think about.

I would definitely recommend reading it, just to feel some emotions. It was like being brought up to the highest of happiness and dropped then kicked and ran over, then cut open and having your heart stolen immediately. 

Relatable and funny, with a story-line to send your brain into overdrive, give it a go. 

Blog Archive