Sunday 30 December 2012

Tartan Trousers

are on my NEED list before I go to Italy.
Specifically

these

these are McQ Alexander Mcqueen and are £180 in the sale from Net-A-Porter.
They're tailored and stylish and just so so beautiful. Unfortunately my move to Italy means a very very low budget, so I just can't fork out £180 for a single pair of trousers, McQueen or not. Sad face.

However, Oasis have a very similar pair in their sale for £22.
But, obviously, they don't have a size 8. Sad face.

Topshop to the rescue. Here is a picture of me in their version.
My only problem with these, are that they're £40 and so thin, they definitely don't compare to the McQ pair.
But being the only ones I can find, I may have to cave and buy them.
One more trip to town is in order before I leave!

Blog Archive