Sunday 13 January 2013

Jessica Broas Millinery

Jessica Broas, heard of her? You've probably definitely seen her work! February's issue of British Vogue? Still not ringing any bells?
Jessica Broas is a milliner, and she makes the most beautiful and often quirky head pieces.
You can see her work sat charmingly upon the head of model Kati Nescher in the latest issue of Vogue.




As soon as I opened this issue to find Kati's eyes staring at me I was drawn to the soft but strong piece on her head. It commanded my attention so I had to find out more about the woman who made it.
Jessica is an American born but London based milliner who studied at the Rhode Island School of Art and then the Goldmsiths College in the UK.
View more of her pieces here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive