Sunday 13 January 2013

Primark S/S 2013

Primark S/S 2013



Primark have revealed their S/S 2013 collection and there are definitely some must buys!
I really hate rummaging through Primark so having these items in mind will make it easier to just go in, find what I want and leave. I can't tell you why, but I love these shoes, they're and edgier version of the classic court shoe. I've always been a sucker for tailored trousers but wearing them with these cropped lace top make them younger and more suitable for day-wear. I'm now going to have to ask the girl I know who works there when this line drops so I'm prepared with (my mums) credit card in hand!

3 comments:

  1. Ho La La the coat, so nice !! Can't wait to see the spring collections to hit the stores <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty things. I love the color blush. I really wish there was a Primark in the US...

    xoxo, Taylyn.
    www.taylynceciliaxo.blogspot.com
    Always wear your invisible crown.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive