Friday 17 February 2012

What Size Am I?

A recent bit of weight gain has had me asking this for a while now.
So I measured myself up and googled it, and came across the best website for this ever.
What Size Am I?
You type in your measurements and it tells what size you would where in most high street shops!
It also tells you where the place place to shop for you is!
For example (as if I'm going to put my measurements on here, but here we go) I am 30BUST 29WAIST 36HIPS
Overall a 10. First time in my life I've ever been a 10, so I am in fact dieting, or trying to, just to tone up, but I am slowly coming to terms with the fact I wont be as skinny as I was.
So this is what I got.

and then when you click on the store names down the right it tells you what size you would be in all the high street stores!
Its one of the best inventions ever.
Shopping just got a whole lot easier!

Blog Archive